Dr. Cabayan is a wonderful doctor and a terrific human being. He is thorough, intelligent, and informative in his dealings with patients, and he is one of the few doctors that one might call a patient advocate. Dr. Cabayan and his staff have always treated me with warmth and compassion, and I would recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Cabayan’s Office Policies
- Proof of accepted insurance must be presented at each visit.
- Valid photo identification is required at each visit.
- Patients must update their health information once a year.
- Food, drink, and cellular phone use are prohibited at Cabayan Orthopedics’ offices.
- All patients must have a scheduled appointment prior to seeing a medical provider. No walk-up appointments are permitted.
Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday during our normal business hours. If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call our office at (510) 724-4586. If you are interested in a consultation or scheduling an appointment, please contact our office at (510) 724-4586 and ask for our New Patient Coordinator.
If you encounter a conflict preventing you from making your scheduled appointment, please contact our office as soon as you are aware of the situation, preferably one day in advance. Our office will attempt to reschedule your appointment to a more convenient time. Please note that Cabayan Orthopedics charges a cancellation fee for all no-show appointments.
If you are encountering an emergency, please dial 911. If an emergency arises after business hours regarding your medical condition, please call (510) 724-4586 and your call will be forwarded, so that our medical staff may be alerted to your issue and may follow-up with you.
Cabayan Orthopedics accepts patients with coverage in the following insurance carrier networks and self-insured entities.
The following are office forms for patient use: